Due to expected rapid growth and demand for our recommendation engine, iRecommend is actively seeking experienced sales professionals to join our team as Account Executives.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for helping develop lead generation strategies, generating leads, responding to lead generation efforts, conducting web-based demonstrations, developing customer relationships, driving new business.
The ideal candidate will have a great work ethic, sales experience, and a desire to win. This exciting position will maximize your sales skills and provide substantial financial rewards.
- Prospect and respond to incoming leads to build and maintain a pipeline that will exceed monthly, quarterly, and yearly quotas
- Execute a consultative sales strategy and manage the full sales lifecycle, from lead generation to close
- Demonstrate key elements of the software solution to prospective customers through online web demonstrations and answers feature and functional questions.
- Work closely with our team to demonstrate and integrate scale our products to meet individual client needs
- Prepare and present contracts, close contracts, and monitor relationship through implementations
- Collaborate with marketing department to develop sales materials and provide input on marketing strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business or related field.
- 2-7 years of sales experience with a minimum of 2 years relevant software sales or account management experience with a proven record of success.
- Salesforce.com or other CRM experience is preferred
- Self-starter with a passion and proven track record of driving the full sales life-cycle including sales strategy, prospecting, lead generation, contact, presentation, relationship building, negotiating, and closing.
- Experience executing a consultative sales strategy while presenting technology-oriented solutions experience with software is a plus.
- Knowledge of the high-tech sales cycles preferred.
- Demonstrated ability in a strategic sales role a plus.
- Engage closely with our customers post-sale to ensure our customers are maximizing their use of iRecommend products.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Strong public speaking ability.
- Willingness desire to train others.
- High level of enthusiasm, a strong work ethic, and highly self-motivated.
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated and work well on their own or as a member of a team.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload.
What we offer
- Excellent base and commissions compensation ($50,000 to $100,000+ Base and Commissions)
- Excellent career and income growth opportunities
- Comprehensive training and development
- Full benefits including medical, and paid days off holidays
- Generous PTO policy
- Maternity and parental leave
- Employee stock options plan
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
iRecommend is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.