We build highly scalable web and mobile applications by consuming our cloud-based Restful APIs providing business users with complex recommendations results in a user-friendly form.
You’ll be working with some of the most talented and down to earth AI/ML development team, you’ll be contributing and learning low-level data modeling, and AI/ML development techniques. No AI/ML background required.
- Design, and develop best-in-class web applications using TypeScript, AngularJS, and other tools.
- Work closely with UI/UX designers on mockups, and wireframes.
- Work closely with our AI/ML backend development team to consume and develop RESTful APIs
- Produce clean, reusable, and unit tested code.
- Capture product owners ideas in mockup designs
- 3 years of experience developing highly scalable web applications using AngularJS and modern open-source web frameworks
- Experience developing and consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience with Microsoft.NET Framework C# preferred
- Deep understanding of UX design process and principles
- Strong OOP, Design Patterns, and automated test frameworks
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- Past experience using JIRA
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud (development, hosting)
- Experience with TFS Online/VS2017/Automated Build
- Excellent communications and documentation skills
What we offer
- Excellent career and income growth opportunities
- Comprehensive training and development
- Full benefits including medical, and paid days off holidays
- Generous PTO policy
- Maternity and parental leave
- Employee stock options plan
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
iRecommend is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.